Re: heatsink -- was [Re: Raspberry Pi 4 is announced]

Currently, the only RPi 4B case I was able to find on-line is the
official one:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-case/

Official RPi 4B dimensions are here:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/mechanical/rpi_MECH_4b_4p0.pdf

Geekworm https://geekworm.com manufactures RPi cases:

  http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/Aluminum_Case-D
  https://www.newegg.com/p/287-000E-00001

https://geekworm.com/collections/raspberry-pi/products/raspberry-pi-3a-a-cnc-ultra-thin-aluminum-alloy-metal-case
  http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/Armor_Case

Geekworm indicates that they will soon announce the availability of a
Raspberry Pi Aluminum Alloy Metal Armor Cooling Case with Dual Fan on
the above page:

    "Admin
    2 days ago
    Hi, Please don't worry, we are prepare to update the armor case to
    Raspberry Pi 4 version soon. Please pay attention to our site.
    Best regards,

    Cindy"

Their 3B+ case is available here:
https://geekworm.com/collections/raspberry-pi-4 .