Re: need recommendation for a realtime kernel to build for an armhf

On Saturday 15 June 2019 04:07:36 pm Alan Corey wrote:

> What does just ifconfig (by itself) say?  And route by itself?  What's
> your /etc/network/interfaces file like?
>
> I think the 69.254.163.253 is the IP assigned dynamically by your
> router.  Or it's your router's IP.  But I think 69.254.163.x is your
> outside IP.

Theres a missing 1 in front of the 69's above.  The router ip from this
side is 192.168.71.1, and 149.$$.$$.$$ from the outside world. ping my
web page for it. While there with a browser, note the lcnc uspace builds
of linuxcnc-2.9.0-pre0 for your experimental pleasure on your pi 3b's.
Works well on my pi when the jessie card is plugged in.

> I'm not familiar with ip.

Get familiar with it Alan, despite our objections, both ifconfig and
route have been expunged from the stretch and newer repo's. I haven't
figured it out either. And the man pages may as well have been written
in swahili or navajo. Even the so-called examples can't be made to work.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis