Installation media for arm64

I recently purchased a A64-OLinuXino and I believe it should be
supported by the tooling in buster.

However, at first glance, I couldn't fine any (trivial) installation
documentation for this device. The Allwinner wiki page [1] contains a
lot of information, but it seems to be limited mostly to armhf.

There's a page for the closely related Teres-1 [2], but it seems to be
outdated (eg in the meantime, the A64-OLinuXino should be supported by
or u-boot, see  #881564).

For armhf, SD card images are provided [3], this seems incredibly
useful. I couldn't find any for arm64, nor could I find a hd-media
tarball. Are there any plans to provide these in future? I'd be
willing to serve as a tester.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner

[2] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Olimex/Teres-I

[3] https://cdimage.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-armhf/current/images/netboot/SD-card-images/