Re: coturn - bus error on armhf

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 12:33:52PM +0100, wferi@niif.hu wrote:
>Dear ARM porters,
>
>I sponsored the 4.5.0.8-1 upload of the coturn package.  It's unit test
>failed with bus error on armhf and sparc64:
>https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=coturn
>The former being a release architecture, I started investigation with
>that, but I failed to reproduce this on abel.debian.org or
>harris.debian.org: the package built and the unit test ran fine on
>both.  Could you please advise how to proceed with this problem?  The
>maintainer already requested a giveback, but it hasn't happened yet.

That buildd (arm-arm-01) is an arm64 (ARMv8) machine configured to
build armhf too. Unlike the older AMRv7 systems we'v been using to
build armhf thus far, the kernel will not fix up user-space alignment
bugs.

I filed a bug about this exact issue in coturn a couple of days
ago. See https://bugs.debian.org/916919

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me