coturn - bus error on armhf

Dear ARM porters,

I sponsored the 4.5.0.8-1 upload of the coturn package.  It's unit test
failed with bus error on armhf and sparc64:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=coturn
The former being a release architecture, I started investigation with
that, but I failed to reproduce this on abel.debian.org or
harris.debian.org: the package built and the unit test ran fine on
both.  Could you please advise how to proceed with this problem?  The
maintainer already requested a giveback, but it hasn't happened yet.
--
Thanks,
Feri