Re: Busbox missing fdisk and fsck: How to add?

On 23/05/2018 11:09, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Please excuse a comment from a lurker, but I'd suggest that it would be worth having at least  fdisk -l  capability enabled by default since one of the first things one wants to do when in any sort of development or recovery situation is to work out what media is attached and whether it's partitioned or a single fiefsystem.

I agree. It's too bad the image I found had Busybox compiled without fdisk and fsck.