Re: Busbox missing fdisk and fsck: How to add?

On 23/05/18 02:15, Paul Wise wrote:

I don't know how big the busybox fdisk/fsck support is, but it might
be worth reporting a bug on busybox asking for them to be enabled.
Alternatively, a bug report asking for a busybox-static-full package
containing support for every busybox applet might be a good idea.

Please excuse a comment from a lurker, but I'd suggest that it would be worth having at least fdisk -l capability enabled by default since one of the first things one wants to do when in any sort of development or recovery situation is to work out what media is attached and whether it's partitioned or a single fiefsystem.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk