Re: Upgrade report for stretch on QNAP TS-212P

> Are you in a position to test kernels and attach a serial console if
> necessary?

Possibly yes, now my QNAP doesn't have services that absolutely need
to be up 24/7. OTOH my free time is extremely limited, but with
instructions and kernels available I can see if I can find time.

I should have 3.3V TTL to RS-232 wires somewhere that I used with
TS-109, and although
https://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-219/serial/ doesn't
explicitly list TS-221, maybe I can trial and error until I find the
correct pins.

-Timo