Re: Upgrade report for stretch on QNAP TS-212P

Thanks for the report!

Have I missed anything related to the faults with the 1GB RAM / 2.0GHz
models (TS-221), ie are they mabe now able to upgrade to stretch? Last
thread I can find is from July last year about the "Unhandled fault:
external abort on linefetch (0x014)" [1].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2017/07/msg00053.html

This post just picked my interest since you mentioned TS-212P is using
Marvell 6182 like the TS-221 and unlike TS-219 which was working
already before. So I wonder if the problem was 6182 specific and now
fixed, or rather more TS-221 or RAM size specific and still remains.

-Timo, still running jessie