Re: Failed to run debootstrap for armhf stretch

Sorry, I should mention that I did start schroot in root mode and run
second stage, but it failed on permission denied

# /debootstrap/debootstrap --second-stage
/debootstrap/debootstrap: 1455: /debootstrap/debootstrap: cannot
create //test-dev-null: Permission denied
E: Cannot install into target '/' mounted with noexec or nodev

As I mentioned in previous message, that the host mount were shown in
the schroot environment, I was not clear that was the problem or not.

I used the same schroot mount for armhf jessie which does not show the
mount information in host environment.