Re: firefox-esr security support for arm?

You'll probably need to update it:
rustup update
I think.  The rust in debs was too old when I tried.

Sent from my Motorola XT1527

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018, 4:38 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
It should actually be possible to bootstrap the Rust compiler and Cargo in version 1.24 for armel and armhf and I can take of that if no one disagrees.

Adrian