Re: my raspbian jessie repo seems to have been moved to packagecloud.io

On 04/09/18 01:00, Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

So how do I install the new key for B62D900077D1B979

Gene, that's not remotely a Debian problem. Raspbian's a derivative of Debian but things like the organisation of their package repository are completely distinct, so while some of the more general issues which might affect multiple Debian derivatives (e.g. both Raspbian and the OS on your Rock board) might be relevant here I'm afraid that one isn't.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk