Re: Anybody here know what a rock64 is?

I think this is the original/official one:
https://github.com/raspberrypi-ui/piclone

Somebody's forked it at least once: https://github.com/billw2/rpi-clone

Class 10 is speed.  High Endurance is meant to survive many write
cycles.  You can void the warranty on some if you use them in a
dashcam.  Sandisk Ultra especially.  Apparently dashcams record
continuously, overwriting the end and continuously replacing it.

https://techlomedia.in/review/transcend-high-endurance-microsd/
https://www.carcamcentral.com/guide/recommended-sd-cards-avoid-sandisk-ultra-cards

I bought the Sandisk Extreme 64GB about Mar 5 2018, the Transcend 128 GB
3/18/2018.  Both came from B&H Photo

On 4/23/18, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> On Monday 23 April 2018 04:20:43 Alan Corey wrote:
>
>> I've had a 32 GB and a 128 GB fail. Piclone is very useful, you can
>> back up a 128 in half an hour or so, only copies files, not empty
>> space. It uses cp as its active ingredient.
>
> For some reason, I've not been able to make that work and its not in the
> jessie/armhf repos that I know of. Src URL for the latest?
>
>> High Endurance SD cards made for video surveillance may be an
>> improvement, too soon to know.
>
> Thats all I buy, class 10 stuff.
>
> Now, the helper has arrived, and I'm outta here to go get a plate
> sticker.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> --
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX
Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach  Impeach