Re: screenblanker vs login

No, I think it's at a lower level than X.  See if just a plain text
screen blanks.  I tracked it down once under OpenBSD and turned it off
but they have different names for things and that was 10 years or so
ago.

Try this search
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=linux+terminal+blank+time&t=ffnt  Yes, it
comes from the kernel try: cat
/sys/module/kernel/parameters/consoleblank and it will probably say
600 (10 minutes)

Try setterm -blank 0 from the Stackexchange page at
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/8056/disable-screen-blanking-on-text-console
 Or see man setterm

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX