Re: Qnap TS-109 II Status light flashing, no LAN LED

* gestos@ftp83plus.net <gestos@ftp83plus.net> [2017-07-29 12:29]:
> I just installed Debian on a Qnap Ts-109 II. I followed these
> isntructions , but now the Status LED is flashing red and green, and
> the LAN LED is off. The NAS appears to be working, though.

> Unlike my previous attempt in September 2016, it doesn't beep
> anymore to complain about an absent fan failing.

On some of the Orion-based devices (like the TS-109 II), qcontrol
doesn't seem to work at all anymore.  I didn't find time to
investigate that.

So I'm wondering if that's what you're seeing.

(It doesn't explain the LAN LED because iirc that's hooked up
directly.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/