enabling CONFIG_FB_SIMPLE for arm64 kernels for Raspberry Pi3 support

Hi, Michael Stapelberg maintains a status page for the state of pure Debian
on the Raspberry Pi 3 at https://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi3 as well as some
unofficial test images. Right now the video output is not enabled.

I've had private mail report from a user that enabling CONFIG_FB_SIMPLE in the
kernel configuration is all that is needed to fix the video output. Michael is
going to test this (I might also, but I am slower and have not yet built or
cross-built an arm64 kernel).

Would it be possible to get CONFIG_FB_SIMPLE enabled for arm64 kernels? Are
there any downsides?

Thanks,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀