Build issues for trafficserver on armel

Hello,
I'm one of the maintainer of trafficserver package and currently working
on build issue for armel [1], with following error:

> selected processor does not support `dmb' in ARM mode

Problem is located in file plugins/header_rewrite/lulu.h and more
specificaly in lines 51 & 52.
As far as I understand ARM, 'dmb' instruction has been introduced in
ARMv7 [2] while Debian armel uses ARMv5 [3].

I'm looking for a way to add ARMv5 compatible code to fix armel build,
but I'm can't find it by myself and don't know how to test it (don't
have any ARM device).

Upstream doesn't support officialy 32bits builds anymore, so fixing this
error could reveal others, but I think it's worth a try.

Any advices welcomed.

Cheers,
Jean Baptiste Favre

[1]: