Re: Gigabyte MP30-AR1

Hello,

> EFI stub: Booting Linux Kernel...
> ConvertPages: Incompatible memory types
> EFI stub: EFI_RNG_PROTOCOL unavailable, no randomness supplied
> EFI stub: Using DTB from configuration table

Which BMC firmware are you using? AFAIK there is a broken DTB in the
manufacturer's firmware therefore using ACPI boot is recommended,
however it is not supported until 4.7 kernel series, and then you'll
find #834505 (TL,DR; needs to enable ACPI and relocate initramfs
within first 32GB of RAM address space). Given all that machine should
boot. Then I had issues which I have been unable to investigate yet
when finding the storage disk to install the rootfs.

> EFI stub: Exiting boot services and installing virtual address map...
> OSBootEvent = Success
> L3c Cache: 8MB

Regards,
-- Hector Oron