Re: Gigabyte MP30-AR1

On 10/09/2016 03:16, Phil Endecott wrote:
Thanks for your replies.

Yes I'm observing both serial and VGA outputs.

Speaking for the AR0 version, the debian installer failed for that too, though I did install debian using the netboot vmlinux & initrd.gz from u-boot. I then used the centos kernel (as the debian installer failed to provide a working one) etc to boot the debian install and built my own kernel and added the EFI boot entry manually using efibootmgr.

On the AR1, you could try interrupting the EFI boot and run bootnetaa64.efi manually, just in case EFI is trying to boot something else, to see if that works or gives you more help.

Cheers,
Mike.

--
Mike Howard