Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

W dniu 07.06.2016 o 20:38, Martin Michlmayr pisze:
* Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2016-06-06 15:14]:
However, I will admit (again) that armel is starting to lose upstream
support in some cases. I'm tempted to suggest that Stretch should be
the last release for armel for that reason.

Which upstream problems do you see?

And do you know how long ARM/Linaro are planning to support it
upstream?

Wasn't "there is no ARM below v7" a some kind of (unofficial) motto of Linaro?

From what I remember Linaro concentrated on v7/v8 support and older ARM cores were taken care only if needed (like Linux kernel multiplatform work).