Re: affordable arm boards with plenty of ram.

+++ Lennart Sorensen [2016-05-19 10:02 -0400]:
> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 08:23:03AM -0400, Nigel Sollars wrote:
> > The imx.6 4xA9 is about as good as your gunna get for the budget.
>

> The hikey is within budget and has 8 A53 cores (so 64bit) but only 1GB
> ram, and no SATA and USB2 only.

If considering a 96board, the dragonboard 410C has a GPU with a free
driver and USB that doesn't have to run at the speed of the lowest
device (bad if you plug disk and keyboard in), so I think it's
significantly better.

If you can wait a bit the Cello should be a good bet. Real amounts of
RAM, plus SATA and PCIe, and only £6 over your budget.  Sadly, I don't
think there is any board yet that offers both >2G RAM and <£200 - you
have choose which matters more.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/