Re: ODROID-C2

Phil Endecott <spam_from_debian_arm <at> chezphil.org> writes:
> Does anyone here have an ODROID-C2?  Anyone running Debian on it?

Wouldn't it be great if I could tftp a debian installer from u-boot and
have it all just work :-(.  Is this *ever* going to happen for ARM
systems?

It looks like I have a choice of three "not quite Debian" images to
choose from:

Armbian:
http://www.armbian.com/odroid-c2/

Odrobian:
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=18771

A "very miniml Debian Jesse":
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=19403

It interests me to speculate as to why, at both a technical and an
organisational level, these people are doing their own things, rather
than making "real" Debian work on this board.  Are any of the
people involved in this even reading this list?

Anyway, I will probably try Odrobian unless anyone here has any
other suggestions.  Wish me luck!