Installing ntopng:armhf on arm64

Hi Everyone,

On an ODROID-C2 arm64 (stretch) device, I just tried to install ntopng; this
doesn't work because of the luajit issues described in bug #818616.  Until that
gets sorted I thought I'd try the armhf version; I have set up this
device to support armhf but I've not used it much:

# apt-get install ntopng:armhf
..
 ntopng:armhf : Depends: ntopng-data:armhf (= 2.2+dfsg1-2) but it is not installable

I can install ntopng-data manually, and it installs various architecture=all
packages that it depends on.  But I still get the same message when I try to
install ntopng:armhf.

Is this because perhaps one or other of those packages has broken multi-arch
tags, or something?

(I see that there is a newer version in Unstable, but I don't see anything
related to this in its Changelog.)

Thanks, Phil.