X on Tegra/Nouveau with Jetson-TK1

So, I have installed a Jetson TK1 and updated
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/NVIDIA/Jetson-TK1 with a
few ifs and buts, but essentially that works very nicely with the stretch
installer.

So now I want working X to run a TV frontend in. This looks to be
rather less 'ready'. Before I flail about too much is there anyone here
that's already messed with this and worked out which bits are needed?

Currently I get
gbm: failed to open any driver (search paths /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
gbm: Last dlopen error: /usr/lib/dri/tegra_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
failed to load driver: tegra

I'm not sure where that is supposed to come from.

from startx

CONFIG_DRM_TEGRA_STAGING=y is set in the kernel, which is a good start.
libdrm-tegra0 is installed, which contains:
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdrm_tegra.so.0

Can I use xserver-xorg-video-nouvea or is there an
xserver-xorg-video-tegra that needs building from something? Or does
tegra only work with wayland? Or...what...?

Wookey
http://wookware.org/