AW: Samba version in armhf?

The problem with 4.2.* is that according to
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Release_Planning#General_information
it is already EOL. And I would prefer a released version, i.e. 4.5.1, 4.4.7
or 4.3.12 - in that order of preference, but that is for sure personal. For
an LTS distro you may want to be conservative and choose the opposite order,
but an EOL release is imho not a good idea as it does not even get security
fixes.
Thanks & Best regards, Joachim