kernel 4.6 and f2fs/crc32

Hi,

I have updated my box to kernel 4.6 bpo recently and my system
initially failed to boot so I figured I could send a heads up.

I have my root partition on f2fs and it failed to mount. Apparently in
4.6 crc32 was renamed to crc32_generic [1,2], but f2fs wasn't updated
to reflect that and it tries and fails to load crc32 (I think... I
didn't investigate very thoroughly due to lack of time).

To work around that, you need to add crc32_generic to your initramfs
modules and flash that before updating.  Just to spare you some time
fiddling with those UART cables...

Cheers,
Jan

1 https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/a7c58ac06224b83dba93eaafde88535d5da60aef