Re: Cubox-i 4x4 RAM [was Re: Performance of armhf boards]

Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org> writes:

> [ Unknown signature status ]
> On 2016-04-24, Rick Thomas wrote:
>> Any chance I could download a pre-built binary?
>
> Just uploaded u-boot 2016.05-rc2 packages to:
>
>   deb http://cascadia.debian.net/~vagrant/debian UNRELEASED main
>
> The u-boot-imx package there worked on my cubox-i4x4, but will almost
> certainly hang on a cubox-i4pro. It also doesn't seem to boot with
> firefly-4gb variant. Too experimental for Debian experimental...

I have the same problem with my Cubox-i 4x4. Is there any progress on
this? The version of u-boot mentioned above is no longer available. Are
the patches incorporated into the latest version in experimental?

Is there anything I could test to get this into Debian?

Gaudenz