Re: Debian Jessie on QNAP TS-112P - Reboot instead of shutdown

Hello,

I get the same issue since I upgraded my Qnap TS-119P II | Turbo to
Jessie. I'm not able to shutdown my Qnap anymore, it always reboot
whatever command I use (halt, shutdown, systemctl).

Is there a way to fix that, without going to a fresh install?

Thanks,

jfc