Re: Re: Debian Jessie on QNAP TS-112P - Reboot instead of shutdown

Martin & Roger,

Appreciate your responses and continuing support.

I installed the new kernel from the backports, but to no avail. A shutdown still results in a reboot. I even removed the qcontrol package to see what would happen, but it makes no difference.

I also suspect it has to do with qcontrol because I believe the problems started not right after the upgrade to Jessie, but when I upgraded to the latest version of qcontrol (which I did a few days after my upgrade to Jessie).

Whatever the issue is, I guess I have to wait until a fixed version of qcontrol is available. It is what it is. Shit happens. :-)

Helge