Re: creating official Debian images for ARM-based NAS devices

* Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> [2016-04-13 10:41]:
> I had a look at the instructions[1] for preparing firmware for the
> Seagate NAS[2]
>
> There is a link to download a binary image file that somebody has
> already prepared and instructions to prepare an image file yourself.

I think we should let the user run Debian installer instead of
providing binary images.  Installing such images is often much harder
on NAS devices than simply running Debian installer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/