Re: security labeling handle: No such file or directory (what file?)

Other people seem to be seeing this too with Android > 5.0 and recent
Linux.  Debian Jessie and Ubuntu Trusty seem affected.  But I have my
old SD card set up around 2/7/2015 and it works fine.  That would have
been Wheezy I think, I had to modify Debian Kit to not install
Squeeze.  I have at least that in my notes.  I've been using Wheezy
for a couple weeks with no problem, but switch back to Jessie and I
get the selinux problem again.

Booted up fine this morning after I charged the battery.  But make
isn't in binutils so I added it with apt-get, had to remount selinx
ro, now I'm waiting for the battery to run down to reboot again
because it locked again.  I just want to improve that error message to
explain the error a little better.

What would happen if I intermixed armel and armhfs executables?

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX