Re: Which version of uboot to use when upgrading an old sheevaplug preparing to install Jessie/Wheezy

On 05/17/15 20:22, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
If someone can try the u-boot binary from
https://people.debian.org/~tbm/u-boot/2014.10+dfsg1-4/  and tell me
whether it works I'd appreciate it.  Make sure you know how to use
OpenOCD if you have to recover.
Hi Martin,
I've got an old Sheevaplug I'd like to install Jessie on, so I'm getting ready to install your new uboot, but I've never used OpenOCD before (if I have to recover) Can you point me to instructions for doing that -- just in case!

Thanks!
Rick