Re:Your faucet is interesting 20/May

Dear Boss,

Are you need inport new faucet to get better profit?

Please reference the attachment "PD801.JPG" for kitchen faucet picture. Only we have it in the world. V68 series is very very new design faucet, only we product it in the world. Do you interested in this faucet?

My friends, Not only just read email, but also don't hesitate reply email to me. so i can offer our catelog and best price to you.

Best regards
Jason
Cell phone:+86 18929082905

WANPLUSEE Sanitary ware CO.,Ltd
ADD: No.8, Third industrial park, Shuikou town,Kaiping city,Guangdong,CHINA
TEL/FAX:+86 750 2393422/3303272
SKYPE: WANPLUSEE