Upgrading QNAP HS-210 to Jessie

Hello,

I have just completed a dist-upgrade of the HS-210 to Jessie. Things went pretty I'd. It boots, I can SSH in with the same key, my stuff is still there, but the front LED flashes red and it emits a long beep every minute.

I turned off and restarted. The front LED blinks Green/Red. After a few seconds, there's a short beep and the LED is steady Green. A few more seconds and it starks blinking Red, and emits that long beep.

Clues appreciated very much.

Thanks

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>