Re: Debian uboot vs installer vs repositories incompatible versions

On 2015-03-22 at 12:37:41 +0100, Krutzbeuazen wrote:
> As is probably obvious, I am even clueless on what direction I shall try
> to go? Linux-Sunxi uboot, or Debian uboot, what surrounding to create so
> the Debian installer feels at home, kernel-wise, what is with that
> "non-partitiontable" image? Sorry for all the low-level noise here.

There is a demo universal SD image with uboot and Debian installer
that should run on any A[12]0 device: I believe that would be the
easiest way to get started.

https://github.com/ssvb/sunxi-bootsetup/releases/tag/20141215-sunxi-bootsetup-prototype

Announce message on the sunxi mailing list:

https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-sunxi@googlegroups.com/msg09743.html

(disclaimer: I've only tested that image on another A20-based device,
the Olinuxino A20 Micro)

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''