Re: security labeling handle: No such file or directory (what file?)

Maybe I figured out something.  I don't have an selinux policy under
Debian, no files for creating one.  But the kernel was built for
Android which expects one.  That could be the missing file.  In
OpenBSD there are tools for finding out things about the kernel, I
don't know how to do that in Linux. The error message may come from
the kernel.  I'll try setting up some policy just so there is one.
seinfo says there's no default policy.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX