Re: [racket-dev] racket 6.3 build failures on armel

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:

> A helpful sysadmin (hi pabs!) ran the command on the autobuilder as well, and got
> _almost_ the same output.
>
> It most likely is significant that the gcc version is different. I'll
> try upgrading the porterbox chroot and see if it duplicates the
> autobuilder failure.

I managed this earlier than expected, and indeed I can confirm the jit
buffer overflow in racketcgc is repeatable on the porterbox (even the
address that triggers the error is the same) in my experiments.

So in principle I could run racketcgc under gdb, if it would help.

Sorry for making this more complicated than necessary, I missed the
variation in gcc version. In some sense it's a blessing that the crash
is more deterministic under gcc 5.3