Re: Request inofrmation about hardware : best NAS hardware fully debian supported

> I have a ZYXEL NSA320
> Replaced the os with straight Debian to run RAID 1
> It has been running for a couple of years with no problems

I'm always put off by the power consumption of NAS machines.

I'm currently using a BananaPi with a single 2½" 1TB green drive,
because that eats less than 5W even under load.

But the BananaPi's SoC (Allwinner A20) for some unknown reason peaks at
50MB/s when writing over SATA, so it's not a great choice for a NAS.

Still, I'd be interested to hear of low-power NAS, using maybe a pair of
2½" drives and consuming significantly less than 10W under load.

        Stefan