Request inofrmation about hardware : best NAS hardware fully debian supported

Hi hackers,

I have tested some few NAS hardware, from years, and I am now studying the next candidate for my home network NAS.

I have already experiment the following equipements with debian
- THECUS N2100 (Intel IOP)
- BUFFALO LinkStation MINI (Marvell ORION)
- RAIDSONIC IcyBox IB6200 (Marvell KIRKWOOD)
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS RN104 (Marvell ARMADA)

The N2100 was slow and the flash was limited, but the hardware was good.
The LS-MINI was little and not easylly hackable.
The IB6200 was a good hacking study but the support was a shame and the hardware sucks.
The RN104 is a good hadware, easy to hack, fast, but not mainlined in Debian.

I already have some Marvell ARMADA candidates still in the pipe.

So, what next ?
QNAP, NETGEAR, BUFFALO, THECUS, SYNOLOGY, ZYXEL, other(s) ?

Please feel free to give any user experience feedback, advanced technicals specifications.
Thanks in advance.

Regards