Re: Which version of uboot to use when upgrading an old sheevaplug preparing to install Jessie/Wheezy

* Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> [2015-05-25 18:06]:
> I've got an old Sheevaplug I'd like to install Jessie on, so I'm
> getting ready to install your new uboot, but I've never used OpenOCD
> before (if I have to recover)  Can you point me to instructions for
> doing that -- just in case!

Thanks to Rasmus Abrahamsen, who gave me remote access to his
SheevaPlug, I've now tested the u-boot from jessie and updated my
instructions:
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/uboot-upgrade/

Regarding OpenOCD instructions, I used:
https://www.newit.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2835.0