A simple fix, and I already have it installed and up and running...

Many thanks

Max

On 2015-01-19 13:11, Paul Wise wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Max wrote:

I noticed some disk space errors in the syslog, but disk space seems fine...
Jan 16 00:38:01 in-target:  error creating directory
`./usr/share/icons/hicolor/96x96/status': No space left on device

That definitely looks like a disk space issue.

Try a minimal install with only an SSH server selected and see if that succeeds.

/var/log # df -h
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda2                27.3G    831.9M     25.1G   3% /target

But this makes me think it is Linux kernel bug.

Could you check dmesg after the initial install failure?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise