Re: qtxmlpatterns builds fail on arm64 buildds but not on porter boxes

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 03:43:49PM +0300, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:29:53 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Is there anything special about how this is done in terms of timing
>> etc.? The buildds are set up to use tmpfs for builds, which can throw
>> things that make assumptions about filesystem behaviour.
>
>I have just checked the build log, and it seems that the failing test
>is the test that tries to load not from file, but from an empty URL [1].
>Maybe this is the issue.
>
>If someone provides me with a stack trace from the buildd, then I will
>investigate it.

That's not very easy - the build logs are normally all we have, I'm
afraid.

>[1]: tst_QXmlSchema::loadSchemaDataFail() in tst_qxmlschema.cpp

Is this going to be trying to access things on the network during
build? If so, that's not going to work on most buildds.

"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane