Re: qtxmlpatterns builds fail on arm64 buildds but not on porter boxes

Hi Steve,

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:29:53 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Is there anything special about how this is done in terms of timing
> etc.? The buildds are set up to use tmpfs for builds, which can throw
> things that make assumptions about filesystem behaviour.

I have just checked the build log, and it seems that the failing test
is the test that tries to load not from file, but from an empty URL [1].
Maybe this is the issue.

If someone provides me with a stack trace from the buildd, then I will
investigate it.

[1]: tst_QXmlSchema::loadSchemaDataFail() in tst_qxmlschema.cpp

--
Dmitry Shachnev