Re: pspp package FTBFS on armhf

Dear Ben,

Am 15.08.2014 um 16:52 schrieb Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu>:

> Reading https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/, one of the
> requirements is "People requesting access should already have a track
> record of working on Debian for some time."  Do you qualify?

I did not do other things in Debian, so I do not qualify. I thought this was
the only way to get access to an armhf machine to debug the build problem, but you
proposed and already implemented:

> the testsuite.log is often sufficient to debug problems

Thank you doing this. In addition Héctor Orón gave me access to ipa.debian.net so I have
another possibility to look into the problem.

Friedrich