Re: updating Sheevaplug and Openrd patches for u-boot v2014.07

On 07/08/2014 07:19, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-08-07 at 06:11 +0200, Gérald Kerma wrote:
>
>> SD/MMC driver for kirkwood (MVEBU_MMC) and support for Sheevaplugs and OpenRD added and now mainline
>
> Great news :)

The driver may need some fix from linux mvsdio driver which has been more tested.

>> Take care that it still need some other patch;
>> - mvsata support
>> - ext4 support
>> - hask script support
>> - uboot corruption fix -> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/373990/
>>
>> Thank's to Debian team who add support of all versions of MVSDIO driver in the debian u-boot package.
>
> Will these be merged too?

The most important one (env allocation / uboot size bugfix) is already proposed but still pending review. (patchwork #373990)

I'll make patch for features add also. (sata, ext4, haskshell, bootscript)
They are just parameters for config files (no real code).

Enjoy,