Re: cmake on arm64

Hi,

On 02.08.2014 23:44, peter green wrote:
> Gilles Filippini wrote:
>> If you think my NMU has broken something
> I don't know if the breakage was caused by your NMU or not. My suspiscion is it is just random
> failures but i'm not positive on that. Mostly just putting you in the loop as the last person to
> touch the package.

The failed test doesn't include HDF5 and the cmake test suite randomly failed before on arm64.
So it's safe to says that the latest NMU didn't cause it.

> 6 nmus in a row on a rather important package doesn't seem like a sign of healthy maintinance :(

I hope to change that situation soon together with another member of the Qt/KDE team.

Could you try building cmake with the test suite run sequentially?

override_dh_auto_test:
	HOME="`pwd`/Build" dh_auto_test --max-parallel=1 -- ARGS="-E CTestTestUpload"

Cheers,
Felix