Re: cmake on arm64

Gilles Filippini wrote:
If you think my NMU has broken something
I don't know if the breakage was caused by your NMU or not. My suspiscion is it is just random failures but i'm not positive on that. Mostly just putting you in the loop as the last person to touch the package.

6 nmus in a row on a rather important package doesn't seem like a sign of healthy maintinance :(
 please give more context so I
understand what's going on. To my knowledge cmake-2.8.12.1-1.6 builds
successfully for all archs:
<https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=cmake&suite=unstable>
Official ones yes, not yet official ones no

http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=cmake&suite=unstable