Re: I might as well give on this list

+++ RichardBown [2014-05-18 12:45 +0100]:
> Hi
> shame I thought I be able get some help to get this working, but apart
> from the assistance with debootstrap, which I'm grateful for, zilch.
> I guess you are al too busy working with later cortex 8 + to be
> bothered with support for the older stuff.

I don't have a pogoplug (I have never even touched a pogoplug) and
know nothing of the right fstab layout for it, so I have not tried to
answer your question.

Maybe no-one else here does either? People did answer the questions
they knew the answers to...

Wookey
http://wookware.org/