Re: debian on acer tablets

Paul Wise wrote:
On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM, Ian Campbell wrote:

(one thing I'm not so sure about is when the vendor kernel is an
"android" kernel. But I think those should still support "normal"
userspaces ok).

There are some minor issues that are possible to workaround:

https://wiki.debian.org/ChrootOnAndroid#Tips

Also, with jessie switching to systemd you won't be able to run quite
as old kernels as before.

For the record, what's the cutoff point?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk