debian on acer tablets

I've asked before, and was told that the best bet was one of the
android apps that builds partial or parallel debian userland. I have
been playing around with the no-root debian app, but I seem to have
reached the limits of that app.

I've downloaded Acer's "kernel sources", but that's huge, and I
haven't a clue yet what is where there. I'll be poking around in it on
and off over the next several weeks.

In the meantime, I want to ask again, what's the outlook for an acer
a200 (nvidia A7 processor)? How much work would I be looking at to get
a useable OS, if, say, I could extract the relevant drivers from the
kernel source?

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well.